Reliable and Professional Duct Cleaning Melbourne
Many of the homeowners shift their focus towards home improvement such as kitchen remodeling, renovating their master bathrooms but a very few focus on air duct cleaning. If you too are engaged in such things, then it’s high time you should start thinking of about cleaning and maintaining your HAVAC systems. HAVAC maintenance becomes primarily important at the end of the fall of the season mainly during the summers.
Breathe Clean Air with Deluxe Duct Cleaners
- A home requires cleaning after every 3-5 years as stated by the NADCA.
- The frequency of cleaning depends on the cleaning habits you adopt daily, the presence of pets, daily foot traffic and the like. All these activities cause the accumulation of dust and dirt that ultimately settles in the vents of the air ducts.
- On an average home can accumulate about 13 gallons of dry wall dust, debris; wood chips etc. in the vent systems as stated by the Deluxe Duct Cleaners.
- The expert duct cleaning experts of Deluxe Duct Cleaners schedule dates according to your convenience. We offer faster and seasonal discounted rates for our services.
- We also provide routine maintenance furnace turn-ups.
Getting your air ducts cleaned by the Deluxe Duct Cleaners can be a great opportunity to have your furnaces and the HAVAC systems inspected so as to avoid potential furnace repair heading into cold months ahead.
Time is Crucial and so is the Air Duct Cleaning Melbourne
Have you ever thought why the cleaning of air ducts is important? To better understand its specificity, let’s have a look at some of the important considerations:
- If there is any leakage inside the ducts, then mold spores may flourish inside the ducts.
- Vermin and other creepy creatures make their way easily inside the ducts through the cracks and multiply to increase their population.
- Rodents, the most devastating pests also make their home and start reproducing in its darkness.
If you see such unusual creatures then it is a sign, that you should soon call the vent cleaning professionals in Melbourne and have the air ducts cleaned. If you allow the pollutants and the contaminants to stay inside the ducts, then you are allowing your system to circulate the dirty air each time the system powers on. You should also inspect your HAVAC system every time you get your filters changed.
Taking Care of Your Ducts at Home
It’s no only about getting the ducts cleaned every time but you should also be aware how often you should clean them. Here are some tips:
- Hire the duct cleaning professionals or sign a contract with them so that you can have the ducts cleaned after every 3-5 years.
- If you are moving into a new home, then it becomes compulsory to have the ducts cleaned.
- If you have built a new home, then get the ducts cleaned because the drywall debris and dust may have made the way into the ducts.
- If you are having pets, then there are chances that their dander may get settled inside the ducts.
If you are facing such things then get them cleaned because cleaning the ducts is not optional but it is a necessary step that has to be adopted by each homeowner.
Our Comprehensive Duct Cleaning Services
Besides providing the duct cleaning services, Deluxe Duct Cleaning also deals with other services. Have a look at the following:
- Furnace Cleaning
- AC Coil Cleaning
- Dryer VENT Cleaning
- Central Vacuum Cleaning
- Installation of Humidifiers, air conditioners, HEPA Filtration System etc.
- Electrostatic Filter
- UVC lights
How Does Our Duct Cleaning Process Work?
The expert duct cleaners of Deluxe Duct Cleaning follow a two way method to clean the air ducts. Have a look how:
- In the first system, the dirt and debris are removed from the ducts through suction technique. In this, a high pressure air hose is passed through the duct so as to remove the dust particles from the interior.
- In the other system, a specialized vacuum attached to a hose and a brushing system is passed through the duct.
- In both the cleaning procedures, the fans of the interior are cleaned if it is a furnace. If the cleaning is of air-conditioners then the coils are cleaned and the filters too.
- Lastly, a disinfectant is then fogged inside the ducts during the cleaning process so as to eliminate any molds and bacteria and their spores too.
- The whole process takes about 3-4 hours. The cleaning process also depends on the size of the house.
- For a bigger house having more and larger ducts, then it may take a longer time.
- Clean ducts not only maintain the indoor air quality but also provide freshness to the interior and keep the diseases away from all the members of the family.
Why Should You Hire Deluxe Duct Cleaners?
Deluxe Duct Cleaning is one of the efficient and the most reliable duct cleaner providers all over Melbourne. We are proud to back our services with a guarantee so as to protect you and your investment. Give us a chance to hire us as:
- We promise that you will not find any other services at such low prices. As stated we do provide a guarantee on the services and also offer a bonus on them.
- All our employees and duct cleaning technicians are trained and have suitable knowledge how to clean the air ducts.
- All the technicians have worked on all the makes and models of furnaces and ducts found in and around Melbourne.
- Our technicians also inspect the ducts year after year for any wear and tear; it is part of our service. If there is any problem we will tell you before it becomes larger.
- We provide prompt and efficient services. All our workers arrive on time to start their.
With so many homeowners searching options to cut down the energy costs, cleaning the air ducts is a very good option. Our duct cleaners perform both residential and commercial duct cleaning and also keep a check on VAV (Variable Air Volume) that is a type of heating or air-conditioning system that is installed in industrial and commercial buildings.
Thus, for a cleaner HAVAC system and pressure-free VAV, call the Deluxe Duct Cleaners today!
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia